The forest is serene this morning as you head out along the trails. Birds are singing and the weather is crisp, perfect for working without breaking too much of a sweat. But as you approach the dead tree you’d marked the day before, you believe you hear something in the underbrush.
Your calloused, strong hand wraps around the handle of your knife where it rests in your Woodsman Knife Holder. You’re ready to defend yourself from any beast that you might find--relieved as a neighbor’s dog comes bounding out from a bush, instead.
Back to work.
Epic Armoury’s Brown Woodsman Knife Holder comes with a knife, and is specifically designed to hold the Epic Armoury Woodsman Knife throwing weapon. The handmade holder attaches to the belt or armour using two leather ties. A leather strap buttons over the knife, keeping it secure even in rough fights.
Made from brown full-grain leather and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
Available in Black and Brown.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Woodsman Dagger was designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker