As you infiltrate the city, you pass by the gates completely unnoticed in your Altair Vest. Had the guards known your intentions, you’d be hunted as a killer. Thankfully today no one knows that you have such a mission.
You find your target as he enters his hideout, two of his guards at his side. There might be a way to get inside without detection--and that’s when you spot the open window on the third floor. That won’t be too difficult to reach. Not for a skilled assassin such as you.
Epic Armoury’s Vest Altair is a sleeveless shirt designed for the most skilled rogues. Reaching from the shoulders to the knees and made from soft, dyed cotton, this tunic can be a costume all by itself--or work as a layer in a more complicated design. Move around crowded cities easily thanks to an A-cut at the front and back hem, while hiding your identity with the attached large hood. Designed to be tight fitting and sleek, the tunic features many sharp lines and angles to give you a slim and dangerous appearance.
When you need to soar like an eagle, or become a blade in the crowd, the ancient Altair vest is perfect for your subtle needs. Secure the Vest Altair using five straps through double brass D-rings along the front for a comfortable fit.
Available in sizes Small/Medium, Large/X-Large, and 2XL/3XL; and in colours Dark Brown/Epic Black and Dryad Green/Desert Beige.
- Style is inspired by the Assassin’s Creed video game series’ main characters
- Designed to fit multiple time periods when paired with other products
- Historically worn by a great variety of people and cultures--with many different types of cuts!
- The name derives from the Latin tunica, the basic garment worn by both men and women in Ancient Rome
- Generally considered a male garment and was still worn in Norway until the 17th century