You keep your knife in your Thrust Knife Holder, keeping it handy while your hands are busy picking the lock on a noble’s unguarded luggage. Leaving anything valuable without a guard is like an invitation to steal it...at least that’s been your experience.
With a satisfying ‘click!’ the lock comes undone and you pry the chest open to reveal--oh, yes! That will do nicely. You pocket what looks to be a sizeable purse and a few interesting looking weapons, before carefully replacing the lock and sneaking out of the tent undetected.
Epic Armoury’s Brown Thrust Knife Holder comes with a knife, and is specifically designed to hold the straight-edged Epic Armoury Thrust Knife throwing weapon. The handmade holder attaches to the belt or armour using two leather ties. A leather strap buttons over the knife, keeping it secure even in rough fights.
Made from brown full-grain leather and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
Available in Black and Brown.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Thrust Dagger was designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker