With luck--and some skill--you manage to catch a rabbit in one of your snares. You think to yourself that it’s a wonder that some wolf hasn’t already caught such a fat morsel. As you sling it over your shoulder and head home, you expect your own family is going to be thrilled at the wolf’s loss.
You skin the creature outside the front step of your modest home using your knife, usually stored safely in your Skinner Knife Holder. You save the fur to be made into something useful. With a few more skilled flicks of your knife, your rabbit is ready for the stew.
Epic Armoury’s Epic Black Skinner Knife Holder comes with a knife, and is specifically designed to hold the curved Epic Armoury Skinner Knife throwing weapon. The handmade holder attaches to the belt or armour using two leather ties. A leather strap buttons over the knife, keeping it secure even in rough fights.
Made from black full-grain leather and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
Available in Black and Brown.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Thrust Dagger was designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker