You hold your knives in your Rogue Knife Set Holder, keeping them handy while your hands are busy picking the lock on a noble’s unguarded luggage. Leaving anything valuable without a guard is like an invitation to steal it...at least that’s been your experience.
With a satisfying ‘click!’ the lock comes undone and you pry the chest open to reveal--oh, yes! That will do nicely. You pocket what looks to be a sizeable purse and a few interesting looking weapons, before carefully replacing the lock and sneaking out of the tent undetected.
Epic Armoury’s Black Rogue Knife Set Holder, is designed to hold up to three Epic Armoury throwing weapons and comes with a Thrust knife, a Cutthroat knife and a Woodsman knife. The handmade holder attaches to the belt using leather loops on the backside.
Made from black full-grain leather and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care.
Available in Black and Brown.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Thrust Dagger was designed to resemble a “balanced knife,” which is preferred by most Western traditions
- Knife throwing was first used in martial arts and hunting before it became a sport
- Throwing a knife was always considered a risk in martial arts, because an unsuccessful attack would leave you without a weapon while arming your attacker