Your elven ears hear the rustle of footsteps behind you. A smile crosses your delicate lips as you realize a stranger is attempting to sneak up on someone as lithe and alert as you. You are the kindred of the immortals, having honed your skills for hundreds of years. No normal mortal being can surprise you.
“Come out of hiding,” you call over your shoulder. “I know you are there.”
As you hear the ‘thwap!’ of an archer’s bow, you spin and dodge the incoming arrow, releasing an Elven Throwing Knife from your special Elven Throwing Knife Holder back at your attacker in one fluid motion. The fight has begun.
Epic Armoury’s Elven Throwing Knife Holder comes with a knife, and is specifically designed to store and protect a curved Epic Armoury Elven Throwing Knife weapon. The handmade holder attaches to any belt or baldric thanks to the two leather ties. Thanks to the curved design, this knife holder will keep your throwing weapon safe even during rough combat.
Made from brown full-grain leather, brass eyelets, and reinforced stitching around the edges, this weapon holder is built to keep its shape and withstand the abuse of a LARP with regular leather care. With the addition of a decorative vine embellishment on the front, this is a particularly great accessory for an elf or druid.
- Also referred to as a frog
- Historically used to hold the scabbard of an edged weapon vertically from the belt
- Elves were originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Elves have been considered to be a magical creature with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on the “Middle Earth Elf” has influenced how elves are seen today in the high-fantasy genre